A natural person can at any time request of the controller FIBRAN d.o.o., Kočevarjeva ulica 1, 8000 Novo mesto, firstname.lastname@example.org, to:
- Confirm whether or not they are processing personal data related to them;
- Access personal data and the following information: purpose for processing; categories of personal data; users or categories of users that have been or will be privileged to the personal data, especially users in third countries or international organizations; the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information about the reasons for it, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the user;
- One (1) free copy of the user’s personal data undergoing processing in a form selected by the user (if the request is submitted by electronic means for communicating and the user does not request otherwise, the copy will be provided using electronic means); for any further copies requested by the user, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs;
- Rectify inaccurate personal data;
- Restrict processing when:
- the user contests the accuracy of the data, for the period that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the user opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but requires them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- erasing all personal data (right to be forgotten), if the conditions from Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are satisfied;
- receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, with the right to submit the data to a different controller without impediment from the first controller;
- cease the use of the personal data for marketing purposes, including profiling;
- the decision that is based only on automatized processing, including profiling, does not apply to them or significantly affects them, if the conditions from Article 22 from the General Data Protection Regulation apply.
The controller must respond to the user’s request without undue delay in no more than a month after receiving the claim. All the stated claims can be addressed by the users to the controller at the address FIBRAN d.o.o., Kočevarjeva ulica 1, 8000 Novo mesto, Slovenia or by e-mail at email@example.com.